Prints are made to order and posted from inner Melbourne.
Original artworks are posted within three working days, unless specified on the product page. Some oil paintings need extra drying time – these will have a “ready to ship from” date specified.
Printing and delivery times are variable due to COVID-19.
Postage rates ($AUD)
- Domestic letter: prints and originals size A4 or smaller can be posted as a letter – $3 (note: no tracking on items posted as letters; only available for small orders)
- Registered domestic post with tracking: Small parcel – $10, Large parcel – $15
- Express domestic post with tracking: Small parcel – $13, Large parcel – $18
- Local pick-up (inner east Melbourne) – contact me for details
- International post from $25 – contact me for details
- Letter – available for prints and originals size A4 or smaller – shipped flat in a paper envelope with rigid cardboard backing and a waterproof sleeve.
- Small parcel – available for prints and originals size A3 or smaller – shipped flat in rigid cardboard packaging with a waterproof sleeve.
- Large parcel – available for prints and originals larger than A3 – shipped carefully rolled in a sealed cardboard tube.
All orders are shipped using Australia Post. While every care is taken to make sure your orders arrive to you safely, the seller does not accept responsibility for items damaged during transit. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you can lodge a compensation claim with Australia Post here.
Prints are made to order – sorry, no refunds.
If you purchase an original and change your mind, I’m happy to provide a refund provided you get in touch with me within 7 days (use the contact form here) and ship the item within 14 days of return confirmation. Returned items must be in the same condition and packaging you received it in and must not have been used. The seller reserves the right to inspect returns and refuse a refund if the product appears to have been used or damaged in any way. Return delivery costs will be met by the customer.